COVID Safety Guidelines
Please follow the COVID Safety Guidelines listed below:
- Currently following May 19th Guidance from the State of Connecticut
- Gathering of 200 people outside.
- If you don’t feel well please stay at home out of courtesy of all Members
- Restaurant will open soon and new guidance from state on May 19th
- 2 people may ride together as long as 1 Driver drives the entire round
- Flagstick may be removed from cup. Rakes are in the bunkers.
- Face covering needs to be with you if social distancing is not possible.
- All carts are being sanitized after each round.
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO SOCIAL DISTANCE & WASH HANDS FREQUENTLY
- BEST PRACTICES are ASKED to be FOLLOWED STRICTLY
- THE CLUBHOUSE IS OPEN/RESTROOMS ON MAIN FLOOR ARE OPEN
- PLEASE FOLLOW CDC GUIDELINES