Memorial Day Weekend Hours
Saturday, 5/25: 11 am to 6 pm
Sunday, 5/26: 11 am to 6 pm
Monday, 5/27: 11 am to 6 pm
After School Hours (5/28 to 6/11)
Monday – Friday 3 – 6 pm
Saturday 11 – 7 pm
Sunday 11 – 7 pm
Wednesday, 6/12 last day of school – 12 pm to 7 p.m. – ICE CREAM SOCIAL
Starting Thursday, 6/13 – 6/30
Monday – Friday 9 am – 7 pm
Saturdays – Sunday 11 am – 7 pm
SWIM TEAM STARTS, Monday, 6/17 at 9:00
Monday – Friday 9 am – 8 pm
Saturday’s 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday’s 11 am – 8 pm
AUGUST HOURS (through 8/28)
Monday – Friday 10 am – 7 pm
Saturday – Sunday 11 am – 7 pm
Thursday, 8/29 (First Day of School) – 4 pm – 7 pm
END OF AUGUST & SEPTEMBER HOURS/LABOR DAY WEEKEND HOURS
Friday, 8/30 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturday, 8/31 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, 9/1 11 am to 6 pm
Monday, 9/1 11 am to 5 pm
Please note that these hours are subject to change due to inclement weather and the safety of all our members. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Children 12 and older may be left at the pool without an adult.
- You must be 14 years old to be allowed to babysit.
- If you have a babysitter who is not a member, you must pay a guest fee of $10.00 per day or a flat rate of $250.00 for the summer.
- PLEASE sign in when entering the pool. If you have a guest, the fee is $10.00 per person. YOU CAN PAY WITH CASH OR CHECK ONLY. The same guest may only come twice a month. If you have a house guest staying with you, please make arrangements with the Pool Director.
- NO glassware allowed in the pool. NO food or drink near the pool.
- NO RUNNING ON THE DECK
- Anyone not potty trained must wear a swim diaper
Big Pool Rules:
- Any child that has NOT passed LEVEL 3 (able to swim the length of the pool using proper freestyle) may NOT be in the pool without a parent or guardian watching them. You can watch sitting/standing by the pool or in the water with your child.
- Please do not talk/socialize with the lifeguards when they are on duty. If you have a question or there is a problem, please go to the snack bar.
- FREE swim is 45 minutes and ADULT swim is 15 minutes. During ADULT swim, kids can sit on the side of the pool, but not on the stairs.
- During Free Swim: No diving off the blocks, No dunking, no shoulders, no piggyback, No diving or jumping off the stairs.
Kiddie Pool Rules:
- The Kiddie Pool is only for children who have NOT passed LEVEL 3 (able to swim the length of the pool using proper freestyle)
- A parent or guardian must be in the Kiddie Pool area at all times.
- If your child is not potty trained, your child must wear a swim diaper.
- NO DIVING IN THE KIDDIE POOL.
2019 SWIM TEAM
2018 JUNIOR GHCC CHAMPIONS
1) Starts on Monday, 6/17 at 9:00 am
2) Mandatory Parent Meeting on Wednesday, 6/19 at 9:50 am
3) Swimsuit SALE will be on Wednesday, 6/19 from 9:00 am to 10:00 am
4) COST for Swim Team is $50.00 per child
5) SWIM MEET SCHEDULE
- Thu. 6/27 at Shuttle Meadow CC
- Tue. 7/2 BYE
- Tue. 7/9 at Wampanoag CC
- Thu. 7/11 Farmington Field Club AT SCC
- Tue. 7/16 Avon CC AT SCC
- Thu. 7/18 at Hartford Golf Club
- Tue. 7/23 Hop Meadow CC AT SCC
- Thu. 7/26 RAIN DATE
- Sat. 7/27 Junior Championships at WAMPANOAG CC
- Sun. 7/28 Senior Championships at AVON CC
SESSIONS 1, 2, and 3 are for MEMBERS only
SESSION 4 is for NON-MEMBERS only
1) Offered in 2-week sessions
- 1st Session 6/17 – 6/27
- 2nd Session 7/1 – 7/12
(1st week (due to 4th of July) is Monday, 7/1, Tuesday, 7/2, Wednesday, 7/3 – DOES NOT MEET ON 7/4, 2nd week is Monday, 7/8 – Friday, 7/12)
- 3rd Session 7/15 – 7/25
- 4th Session 7/29 – 8/8
2) COST of the lessons are $50.00 per session for members and $75.00 for non-members
3) Lessons are 30 minutes each and occur FOUR DAYS A WEEK (Monday through Thursday), except Session 2
4) Please sign up at the snack bar
Interested in having your child’s birthday party at the Pool? No problem! Please contact us for more information. Saturday and Sunday mornings are currently available!
The Suffield Country Club pool is available for private functions! If you would like to book the pool prior to the scheduled opening or after hours during the regular season please email email@example.com.